SmartStruct provides collaborative timber building solutions with a comprehensive range of engineered wood systems that not only provide essential environmental advantages but are also quicker to construct, safer and more cost effective.
The design team is made up of Engineers, Building Designers, Builders, Building Surveyors and Frame & Truss Detailers all working together to provide an integrated solution for your project requirements. We also have a dedicated Engineering Technical Support Services person ready and able to provide you with accurate, timely and professional advice regarding your construction project.
The following services are provided by the SmartStruct Design Centre.
- Full engineering support on all Tilling SmartFrame Engineered Wood Products
- Free design and take off from building plans
- Dedicated toll-free engineering support line
- Structured SmartFrame software training program for external users
- Certification of engineering designs to relevant state Building acts and regulations.
The SmartStruct division focuses on mid-rise, multi-residential and commercial building markets, providing engineered solutions to meet the growing demands of a modern construction era.
Our engineering and design centre can provide full engineering services, specifically focusing on timber (re)engineering in lieu of alternative material construction, estimation and customised design.